We're working with a financial leader who are looking for a Product Delivery Manager to work on an internal project.
You will have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in product management and / or product development.
This is a 6 month on-site contract looking for someone with experience of payment solution/checkout projects.
This position has an urgent start date and paying a rate between £500-550 per day.
Your qualifications & experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with a professional proficiency English language both speaking and writing.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science - A MBA would be desirable.
- Strong understanding of payments landscape, including operating regulations and dispute policies.
- Understanding of the EU ecommerce and mobile payment landscape, products, and localization requirements
- Understanding of EMVCo, Tokenization specificati on, network level implementations, 3DSecure, PSD2, and other security / regulatory issues in the EU applicable to any EU digital payment solution (preferred)
- An ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into the technical design and implementation of a solution with development and technology teams to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to management, clients and partners.
- Experience with product development methodology for technology products, including direct involvement in the development of product vision, requirements gathering, functional design and technical implementation.
- An ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions
- Being able to be analytical and fact-based when necessary to defend product roadmap decisions
If you think this could be of interest, please apply directly ensuring that you have a fully updated CV.
You must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered